Card Jitsu CheatsPosted by Tech163 on May 3, 2009 under Cheats and Tips
Here is a complete guide which will help you become a ninja (if you are not one already) just like I am.
Before competing against Sensei:
- Don’t play against Sensei until you are a black belt.
- Don’t quit, losing will also help you. Once I got a belt right after I lost.
- If one of your friends is a ninja, go against him/her, and tell them to lose. When competing against a ninja, and you beat them, you have a higher chance of advancing to the next level.
- Don’t bother buying those power cards. They are not going to help you much unless you have lots of them.
- Use your brain. Don’t go for the obvious win. It can be a trap.
- Sit next to someone smart. They can help you may smart decisions 😉
- You have 20 seconds. You don’t have to make up your mind within the first 5.
When competing against sensei:
- Only compete with Sensei if you are a black belt. If you are not, he is going to win, regardless.
- It should only take two or three tries. You can’t beat him on the first.
- He gets weaker and weaker.
- It shouldn’t take any more than 5 minutes.
- Once you win, you get the ninja mask and access to the ninja hideout!
Make sure to share these card jitsu cheats with your friends if they are not a ninja yet!