Club Penguin Mission 2 – G’s Secret MissionPosted by Tech163 on August 1, 2007 under Missions
Here is the walkthrough for Club Penguin Mission 2, G’s Secret Mission.
- When Gary asks you for the word, tell him “mogul.”
- Pick up the new test sled for a test drive, and bring it to the mountain.
- Try out the new sled. You will crash, no matter how hard you try.
- Once you are in the wilderness, pick up the rope and the Survival Guide Book. Put them in your inventory.
- Go to the bush full of O’Berries, and pick up 3.
- You will see puffles. Click on them, and all of them will run away expect the black one. Give the black puffle one O’Berry and he will become your friend.
- Go to the tree with a pan in it. Shake the tree and the pan will fall out. Put it in your inventory.
- Pick up the log near the cave and put it in your inventory.
- You will find a broken ski. Pick up the ski and connect it with the rope. Put an O’Berry as bait.
- Go to the river and use the pan to collect water.
- Use the fishing rod to catch a fish.
- Go to the cave and click on the rocks. Put the rocks into the empty space. Put the survival guide over the rocks. Give the black puffle an O’Berry and it will start a fire.
- Put the fish on the fire to cook it.
- Put your water-filled pan on the water and drink it.
- You will eventually fall asleep. When you wake up, you will meet a PSA agent and he will rescue you.
- Collect your letter and medal!