Club Penguin Herbert’s Revenge Cheats
This page is a complete guide towards the Nintendo DS game “Herbert’s Revenge”.
Mission 1 – The Elite Penguin Force Cheats
1. Talk to Dot.
2. Go through the door with a Red and Blue Puffle on top of it.
3. Use the whistle and click on the Red Puffle. Click on the Crates.
4. Click on the Blue Puffle and click all the targets.
5. Go back through the door.
6. Click “Great Work Guys!”.
7. Go to the open cave entrance.
8. Use the Jackhammer from the box of supplies in the water.
9. Fix the Jackhammer by putting together the pieces and the use it on the ground next to the red arrow.
10. Complete the mini-game and go through the cave entrance.
11. Use the rope from your inventory on the hook. Use the grappling hook on the rock.
12. Complete the mini-game.
13. Talk to Rookie, Dot and Jet Pack Guy and give them a suggestion in combining your items.
14. Open your inventory and use your belt on the door. Use the Jet Pack on the broomstick. Use the broomstick on the Jet Pack and use that on the belt.
15. Rotate your broomstick in the direction of the arrow.
16. Go through the door and talk to Dot. Talk to the agents and click “Hey everyone, I have an idea” when you have the option to.
17. Click on Rookie, then on Dot, then on Dot, then on Jet Pack guy and Jet Pack guy again.
18. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 1 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Mission 2 – Secret of the Fur Cheats
1. Talk to the Director.
2. Talk to Gary.
3. Get the wrench from your Spy Tools.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to tighten the loose bolt.
5. Talk to Gary again, when you’re done click on the mission simulator to start.
6. When the mission starts talk to Gary and select the first option two times.
7. Click the Furensic Analyzer 3000.
8. Open your Spy Tools and get out the comb.
9. Comb the pink fur so it fits into the analyzer.
10. Talk to Gary.
11. Get the fur he gave you from your inventory and put it in the Analyzer.
12. Wait for it to analyze then talk to G and select the first option.
13. Open your map and go to the Plaza then to the Pizza Shop.
14. When in the Pizza Shop talk to the Chef, select the first option then the second option.
15. Take a hot sauce bottle and a chocolate syrup bottle.
16. Now go to the Coffee Shop and talk to the brown penguin behind the counter.
17. Select the third option then the first or second option.
18. Click on the Coffee Maker.
19. Get the wrench out of your inventory and click on the cable that says “Milk”.
20. Follow the onscreen instructions to connect it.
21. Grab the white coffee mug.
22. Get the chocolate syrup and put it in the bowl at the top of the coffee maker then turn the knob next to it and put it on “Hot”.
23. Now put the white coffee mug under the “Hot Chocolate” button.
24. Click the red button to pour hot chocolate, when its done put the mug back in your inventory.
25. Go to the Lighthouse and get the net from outside of the Lighthouse then put it in your inventory.
26. Now go to the HQ then into the Gadget Room.
27. Get the fan from the “Prototype” shelf.
28. Go back to the Lighthouse, go inside and get the rope hanging on the red row-boat.
29. Scroll over and go up to the Beacon.
30. Open your inventory and drag the rope over to the same slot as the net.
31. Get the fan from your inventory and click on the Jet Pack Fuel floating in the air.
32. Open your Spy Tools and get the scissors to cut the balloon and get the Jet Pack Fuel.
33. Go back to the HQ then into the Gadget Room and give Gary the Hot Chocolate, Hot Sauce and Jet Pack Fuel.
34. Talk to Gary, and drag the substances into the Spy Goggles to calibrate them.
35. When your done put the Spy Goggles on and go to the Ski Lodge.
36. While in the Ski Lodge get the candle in between the couches.
37. Now go through the “Ice Fishing” Door.
38. Get the Rope/Net Trap from your inventory and click the tree.
39. Lastly, get the Candle and put it in the net.
40. Get Klutzy (trapped in the net) and the fur Herbert left behind.
41. Go back to the HQ, into the Gadget Room and give Gary Klutzy.
42. Click on the Analyzer, get the Fur from your inventory and put it in the Analyzer.
43. Talk to Gary.
44. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 2 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Mission 3 – Questions for a Crab Cheats
1. Talk to Gary, select the first option.
2. Follow Klutzy! (HQ, Gift Shop, Ski Village, Ski Hill then over the hill).
3. Go to where the bush with the Puffle O’s is at then to where the Black Puffle is by the tree stump.
4. When you reach the Black Puffle scroll over to your left and go that way.
5. Scroll over till you see the bag of O Berries in the tree.
6. Get out your scissors and get them down.
7. Put them in your inventory.
8. Scroll right and go back to the Black Puffle.
9. Give him an O Berry.
10. Now scroll right and go towards the cave (where Klutzy went).
11. When your there click on the Puffle Whistle and call the Black Puffle.
12. Open your inventory and get out an O Berry, now click on the small door that Klutzy went through.
13. When your inside the cave and get trapped by Herbert select any option (once he starts talking).
14. After Herbert leaves keep scrolling right until you see a wooden contraption that says “Cage Lift”.
15. Get an O Berry and put it where the lever is with the green UP and DOWN arrows.
16. Now put an O Berry on the high-end of the water pipe.
17. Then finally put an O Berry on the platform by the sign that says “Cage Lift”.
18. When you’re out of the cage keep scrolling to the left until you come upon a table with Blue Prints, but them in your inventory along with the bottle of Hot Sauce.
19. Scroll to the right a little bit and get the anchor and the rope to the left of the anchor.
20. Open your inventory and drag the rope to the anchor to make a grappling hook.
21. Try and leave the cave by using the door. (a big pile of snow will fall though and you will have to find another way out!)
22. Open your inventory and drag the Hot Sauce bottle to the bag of O Berries to make a Spicy O Berry.
23. Give the Spicy O Berry to the Black Puffle and watch him burn a hole through the snow.
24. Exit the cave.
25. Scroll right and go towards the Tree Stump.
26. Now scroll all the way to the left and go towards the log.
27. Scroll all the way left again and go towards the Mountain.
28. Put your stylus over the Mountain and move it around until there is a Yellow Arrow then click there.
29. Open your inventory and get the Grapple from your inventory.
30. Follow the onscreen instructions and play Grapple Gadget or Skip it.
31. Go to the Plaza then into the Pizza Parlor.
32. Ask to the Chef for a Seaweed Pizza.
33. Put the Pizza in your inventory and go to the Ski Lodge.
34. Now through the Ice Fishing Door.
35. Grab the Pizza from your inventory and click on Herbert to put it next to him.
36. When Herbert moves to eat the Pizza click the Red Lever on the machine that Klutzy’s in.
37. Keep clicking until Herbert finishes his Pizza and turns on the machine.
38. Talk to Gary when he arrives.
39. Accept the call from Herbert.
40. Talk to Gary again and give him the plans back that you got from Herbert’s Den.
41. Keep talking to Gary.
42. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 3 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Mission 4 – Mysterious Tremors Cheats
1. Talk to Gary, select any of the options options.
2. Pick up the tan hat behind G.
3. Go to the Dock.
4. Talk to Herbert.
5. When you’re done talking to Herbert pick up the lantern by the tunnel.
6. Follow the map (Town, Snow Forts and Plaza).
7. When you get to the Plaza the map will land in the green penguin’s newspaper, talk to him and ask if you can see the newspaper.
8. He will tell you he’s not finished but he could use a Pizza, scroll to the right and go into the Pizza Parlor.
9. Get the Pizza from the Chef and give it to the green penguin in line.
10. When walking to the green penguin select the first option.
11. Now go to the HQ then into the Gadget Room.
12. Talk to Gary, select the first option each time when talking to him.
13. When your finished talking to G scroll over to the right a little bit and get the hammer off the wall. (it’s above the bowling ball/next to the wrench)
14. Open your map and go to the Ski Village then into the Sports Shop.
15. Ask the Orange Penguin behind the counter for the box of pegs then put them in your inventory.
16. Go to the Beach and get the net outside of the Lighthouse.
17. Go into the Lighthouse and keep scrolling left until you see a Purple Penguin.
18. Ask him for one of the bottles of Cream Soda.
19. When you’re finished talking to him click on one of the Cream Soda barrels to put it in your inventory.
20. Now go to the Town then into the Coffee Shop.
21. Talk to the Brown Penguin and tell him that you’ll help him clean up the mess.
22. Click on the cookies spilt on the floor to help.
23. Take the cookies and drag them onto the plate.
24. After you’ve put the cookies on the plate the penguin will offer you some cookies, accept them and put one in your inventory.
25. Go back out to the Town.
26. Give the Green Puffle in front of the Night Club the Tan Fedora you picked up at the beginning of the mission.
27. Now give the Puffle the cookie.
28. When he knocks down the other half of the map pick it up.
29. Open your inventory and drag one half of the map to the same slot as the other half of the map to combine them.
30. Go back to the Dock and into the tunnels.
31. When in the tunnels try to go either left or right, it well tell you that it’s too dark. Open you inventory and click on your lantern then click on one of the tunnels again.
32. Follow the onscreen instructions to play Amazing Maze or Skip it.
33. When you’ve completed (or skipped) the maze you will end up at another tunnel but the gift shop is blocking it.
34. Get the Cream Soda from your inventory and then click on the Gift Shop.
35. Use your stylus to shake up the bottle of Cream Soda.
36. When the Cream Soda explodes and pushes the Gift Shop back up quickly get the net from your inventory and click on the underneath of the Gift Shop.
37. Now get the pegs from your inventory and click on the underneath of the Gift Shop.
38. Finally, get the Hammer from your inventory and once again click on the underneath of the Gift Shop.
39. When finished, continue through the tunnel.
40. When you get to the end of the tunnel. (where there is a hole into the Boiler Room don’t go into it yet)
41. Scroll right a little bit until you see Herbert’s Drill. (in the window is a “Snake Coin”)
42. Click the Puffle Whistle and call the Red Puffle.
43. Now click on the Red Puffle once, then on the window of Herbert’s Drill.
44. The Puffle will shoot out of his cannon and break the glass; you can now collect the Snake Coin.
45. Continue into the Boiler Room.
46. Talk to Herbert until he hits the Boiler then runs off with Klutzy.
47. Accept the call from Gary.
48. Talk to Gary then close the Spy Phone and click on the Boiler.
49. Connect the pipes to stop the Boiler from exploding.
50. When you’ve finished fixing the pipes accept the call from Gary and report back to the HQ.
51. Talk to Gary and select any option until you complete the mission!
52. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 4 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Mission 5 – Operation: Spy and Seek Cheats
1. Talk to Gary. (when talking to G select any option, first option, any option, any option, any option, any option, first option)
2. Click on the tracking devices to put them in your inventory. (make sure you get all three)
3. Now put the deflated Rubber Duck in your inventory along with the blue prints on the wall.
4. Go to the Ski Lodge.
5. Scroll to the left and grab the Find Four pieces from the windowsill.
6. Keep scrolling left and grab more Find Four pieces from the stool.
7. Scroll left again until you find the pieces on the steps to the Attic.
8. Go upstairs to the Attic and get the pieces in between the Red and Blue couch.
9. Scroll over a little and get the pieces sitting by the couch. (behind the box with the pink/purple octopus)
10. Scroll more to the left and get the pieces sitting by the old record player.
11. Scroll once more and collect the pieces on the left and right of the rocking horse.
12. Before you go back downstairs get the piece of string/rope laying to the right of the rug/in front of the Find Four Game.
13. Go downstairs and give the pieces to the penguins playing Find Four.
14. Open your map and go to the Forest.
15. Pick up the sticks lying on the ground.
16. Open your inventory, Drag the Blue Prints to the Sticks to combine them, and then drag the combined Blue Prints and Sticks to the string.
17. Before you close your inventory drag one of the tracking devices to the kite.
18. Now go to the Ski Hill.
19. Get the Kite with the Tracking Device and drag it to the pole in the middle of the mountain to set the kite on it.
20. Go to the Plaza.
21. Click on the green and yellow penguins until the Puffle gets gum all over them.
22. Offer to help. (first selection when asked)
23. When they are done talking click on the gum stuck to their heads.
24. Ask to have the gum when the say they wish to repay you.
25. Go to the Dock.
26. Talk to the green penguin trying to start the boat. (select the first option then the first option again)
27. Follow the onscreen instructions to start the boat. (use your stylus to pull the string until the boat starts)
28. When your done ask to borrow the air pump.
29. Open your inventory, drag the gum to the rubber duck, and then the air pump to the rubber duck.
30. Follow the onscreen instructions to fill up the duck. (use your stylus to move the handle on the air pump up and down until it’s full)
31. Once the rubber duck is full combine it with a Tracking Device.
32. Go to the Iceberg.
33. Get the duck from your inventory and drag it to the water to set the Tracking Device.
34 Go to the Mine.
35. Talk to Rory. (select the first option then the second option)
36. Follow the onscreen instructions to fix the trough.
37. When Rory asks if you have time for one more job select the first option.
38. Click on the Mine Cart to start.
39. Drag your stylus across the cracks in the Mine Cart to weld them.
40. Grab the sticks on the ground then open your inventory.
41. Drag the last Tracking Device into the Mine Cart.
42. Accept the call from Gary then report back to the HQ.
43. Talk to Gary then pick up the Spy Binoculars on the desk to the left of G.
44. Go to the Ski Lodge and then through the Ice Fishing Door.
45. Get the Binoculars from your inventory and scroll to the right.
46. When you’re done looking through them accept the incoming call from Gary.
47. Talk to Gary then close your Spy Phone.
48. Scroll right and click across the pond.
49. Follow the onscreen instructions and play Amazing Maze. (or skip it)
50. When you’ve finished Amazing Maze (or skipped it) pick up Herbert’s stolen Spy Phone by his fire pit.
51. Open your inventory and drag the Spy Phone to the Binoculars to combine them.
52. Scroll right until you see a big light green tree.
53. Drag the camera to the tree to set up the hidden camera.
54. Accept the incoming call from Gary.
55. Report back to the HQ.
56. Talk to Gary then watch the monitor.
57. When you’re done watching the monitor talk to Gary again until the mission is complete!
58. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 5 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Mission 6 – Waddle Squad Cheats
1. Talk to Gary. (select the first option)
2. Talk to Herbert then the Director.
3. When you’re done talking to them scroll to the right a little bit and pick up the solar panel by the box.
4. Go to the Beach and talk to Jet Pack Guy.
5. Finish talking to Jet Pack Guy and then go inside the Lighthouse.
6. Scroll to the left until you see the shaking bottle of Cream Soda.
7. Put it in your inventory then go back to Jet Pack Guy.
8. Talk to Jet Pack Guy and select the second option then give him the Cream Soda.
9. Follow the onscreen instructions to divide the Cream Soda. (click the bottle in the lower left for help)
10. Once you’ve helped Jet Pack Guy go to the Town then into the Gift Shop.
11. Talk to the lime green penguin behind the counter.
12. Get the Table, Cloths, and the box with colored eggs/balls.
13. Go outside and drag the box to the right side of the Gift Shop (outside) then the Table and finally the cloths.
14. Go back inside and talk to the lime green penguin again.
15. Scroll to the left until you see the vault.
16. Click on the Puffle Whistle and call the Black Puffle.
17. Click the Puffle then the vault and it will fix it.
18. Grab the Snake Coin/Game Piece that is inside the vault.
19. Talk to Rookie.
20. Get the Solar Panel from your inventory and drag it to the magnet.
21. Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the Solar Panel.
22. Finish talking to Rookie then go to the Dock.
23. *Optional* When you get to the Dock talk to the Construction Worker and play Jackhammer.
24. Talk to the green penguin out on the dock.
25. Ask him for the rope.
26. Go to the Town then into the Night Club.
27. Scroll over until you see the trap.
28. Open your inventory and drag the rope to the pulley in front of the speaker/stairs.
29. Click the pulley again to try it. (it will break)
30. Now get the wrench from your Spy Tools and click on the pulley to loosen the screws. (follow onscreen instructions)
31. Follow the onscreen instructions to fix the pulley.
32. Accept the incoming call from Jet Pack Guy.
33. Close your Spy Phone and investigate the Herbert sightings at the Dock.
34. Accept the call from Rookie then head to the Night Club.
35. Talk to Herbert then click the red lever on the pulley to activate the trap.
36. Talk to Herbert again then accept the incoming call from Gary.
37. Close your Spy Phone and talk to Rookie.
38. Drag the lights above to shine on the Solar Panel to make the magnet stronger.
39. Keep clicking on the screen until Gary is done talking.
40. Once Rookie gives Herbert his Spy Phone and Herbert escapes finish talking with Gary to complete the mission!
41. Congratulations! You have finished Mission 6 in Herbert’s Revenge!
Club Penguin Herbert’s Revenge Mission 7: Veggie Villain Cheats
1. Talk to Gary and he’ll give you some instructions.
2. Click on your map and go to the Gift Shop and then talk to Rookie.
3. Pick up the popcorn kernels near him, then go to toward the staff door and talk to the Jet Pack Guy, pick the seeds near him and place them into you’re inventory.
4. Gary will call you.
5. Answer him and Gary will talk, then Herbert will take over all the monitors, then Gary will give you orders.
6. Click your map and go to the Ski Village and talk to the other agents that are there.
7. Talk to the penguin that’s playing with the marbles and pick one bag up.
8. Open you’re map and go to the Lighthouse and talk to the penguin with the guitar. Use your EPF wrench on him and take the box next to him. You will receive a spray bottle and cloth.
9. Pick up the DVD up at the piano, and place it in your inventory.
10. Combine the cleaning spray and cloth and then clean the DVD.
11. Give the DVD from your inventory to Rookie.
12. Click on the signal transmitter next to the big movie screen. Use your spy phone wrench in the right corner. Go back to the ski village by tapping the upper right corner.
13. Then go to the Mine Shack, and go to the cornfield at the right and start the Amazing Maze game.
14. Once you’ve finished the game, follow the trail of corn, then follow the other trail to a place with a wooden plank, put it in your inventory, then exit.
15. Take the path with the corn; drop the wooden plank over the river and cross it.
16. Complete the “Amazing Maze” mini game and then talk to Rookie.
17. Call the blue puffle to throw snowballs at the lever to the ladder.
18. Talk to Herbert in front of his computer. Click the cord with your stylus to turn his computer off. Then you’ll be transported to the HQ with a popcorn bomb.
19. At the HQ, tap the yellow book which is on the left hand side on the cabinet.
20. Do the color wheel lock game.
21. When you unlock the color wheel, Dot will come and transport everyone to the Ski Village.
22. Agents will then talk and then the Mission is over.
23. Congrats, you’ve now completed Mission 7!
Mission 8 – Suspect at Large Cheats
1. Talk to the Director
2. When you’re done talking to the Director, Dot and everyone else grab the crab costume on the table.
3. Click the EPF Penguin in the bottom right corner, then the suitcase. Now put the Crab Costume on.
4. Once you put the Crab Costume on talk to Dot.
5. You will be tested on how to walk like a crab, when the movement Klutzy is making appears on the top screen of your DS, match it with the same exact move from the three options on the bottom screen. (you only have 5 seconds so don’t waste your time when choosing!)
6. Talk to The Director and Gary until he gives you the Spy Camera 3000.
7. Gary will ask you to take a picture of him, click the EPF Icon in the bottle right and then click the camera.
8. Finish talking with them and then go to the Ski Lodge.
9. Go through the Ice Fishing Door and across the pond to Herbert’s old camp.
10. Collect all four pieces of the Blueprint. (The first is on the cork board to the right of the gas can)
11. Scroll to your left and there the second piece of Blueprint stuck under a rock. Click on the Puffle Whistle and call the Purple Puffle.
12. Click the Purple Puffle then the boulder, the Puffle will blow a bubble and lift the rock up. Grab piece of Blueprint and put it in your inventory.
13. Scroll more to the left and there will be another piece stuck in a tree. Click the Puffle Whistle and call the Green Penguin.
14. Click the Green Penguin then the piece of Blueprint stuck in the tree and the Puffle will retrieve it for you.
15. Keep scrolling to the left until you see a bucket of water, click on it to knock it over. It will be frozen with the last piece of Blueprint stuck in it.
16. Use your Puffle Whistle to call the Yellow Puffle.
17. Click the Puffle then the Ice and the Yellow Puffle will break the ice.
18. Collect the last piece of Blueprint then follow the onscreen instructions to put the pieces together.
19. Once you’ve put all the pieces together answer the incoming call from Gary.
20. Talk to Gary then close your call from Gary and call Jet Pack Guy.
21. Talk to Jet Pack Guy then go to the Ski Hill.
22. When you arrive at the Ski Hill go straight.
23. Once you’ve done that follow these directions to get to Herbert’s old Cave Base: Right, Right then Right again.
24. When you get to the entrance of the Cave talk to Jet Pack Guy. (select either option when he asks for orders)
25. Go into the Cave and scroll to the right until you reach a pile of ashes.
26. Get the Mechano-Duster out from your Spy Tools.
27. Follow the onscreen instructions to clear away the ashes.
28. When you’re finished click the pieces of paper where the ashes were.
29. Follow the onscreen instructions again to put the pieces of paper together.
30. Answer the incoming call from Dot.
31. Talk to Dot then close your Spy Phone.
32. Exit the Cave.
33. Go to the right of the Cave. (towards the tree stump)
34. You will then find a fake rock, click on it.
35. Follow the onscreen instructions. If you can’t remember the code close the lock and look at the code again.
36. Accept the incoming call from Jet Pack Guy.
37. Talk to Jet Pack Guy then close your Spy Phone.
39. Click the Black Puffle then the pile of snow by the entrance to Herbert’s Underground Lair.
40. Once the Black Puffle clears away the snow click the brown Door Mat and the key to the Lair will be under it.
41. Get the Key from your inventory and use it to unlock the lock.
42. When you get into his Lair answer the incoming call from Rookie.
43. Talk to Rookie then close your Spy Phone.
44. Keep scrolling till you see the Palm Tree.
45. Get the Spy Camera 3000 out and take a picture of it.
46. Scroll to the left and pick up the key laying by the Cream Soda barrel with wheels.
47. Scroll some more to the left until you see a door with a security system on the right of it.
48. Get the wrench from your tools.
49. Follow the onscreen instructions to loosen the bolts.
50. Get the scissors from your tools and cut the wires in the panel.
51. Go through the door into another part of Herbert’s Lair.
52. Scroll a little to the right and take a picture of his lab experiments with the Spy Camera 3000.
53. Now scroll a little over to the left and click the switch on the right side of the door. (it will open yet another part of Herbert’s Lair)
54. Scroll left some more until you reach the Fifind, get the Key sitting on the top left of the shelf on the Fifind.
55. Scroll to the right and go back to the first part of the Lair.
56. When you get to the first part of the Lair scroll right until you see another door that has tire tracks leading inside/cameras guarding the entrance.
57. When you encounter Klutzy you must mock his exact moves in only 2 seconds so he thinks you’re just his shadow, to do so match his movement (top screen) with the exact same movement out of the three on the bottom screen.
58. Once you’ve scared Klutzy off scroll to the left until you see some more things you need to photograph.
59. After you take the picture scroll a little left and get the pink key sitting on the middle shelf along side the Jet Pack.
60. Keep scrolling until you find a door that needs three keys to unlock it.
61. Click and drag each key to that door.
62. Once you’ve unlocked it go inside and photograph and get the Blueprints off the wall.
63. Answer the call from Rookie.
64. Close your Spy Phone and head back out the door.
65. Herbert will be there (he thinks your Klutzy though because of the disguise). When he asks you what your doing respond in this order 1: Click-Click-Click 2: the one that starts with Ka-Click 3: The one that starts with Click-Ka click.
66. When you try and leave Herbert will realize that someone stole his plans and put the Lair on lockdown.
67. Answer the incoming call from Jet Pack Guy.
68. Talk to Jet Pack Guy then look for an opening in the roof.
69. Keep scrolling till you see a bright light shining in by the cardboard palm tree.
70. Follow the onscreen instructions to open the skylight using your wrench.
71. Once you’ve loosened all the bolts either play Grapple Gadget or skip it.
72. When your out of Herbert’s Lair (whether you played Grapple Gadget or not) talk to Jet Pack Guy then go back to the Command Room. (you don’t need to manually go back to the Command Room, you’ll teleport there automatically when finished talking to Jet Pack Guy)
73. Talk to the EPF Team/Director.
Herbert’s Revenge Mission 9: Herbert’s Plan Cheats
1. Talk to Gary and then get the Heads up 3000.
2. Play the mini game.
3. In the mini game, use this device to help other agents track Herbert and also use the map to tell agents where to track.
4. In that mini game, you’ll only have 10 seconds to disguise Dot and play Rookie’s focus wheel, or Jet Pack’s landing.
5. Then after the first 5 clues are uncovered, the agents will be abducted.
6. Then talk to Gary, you will receive the tracking device, also a grappling hook and a jackhammer.
7. Follow the tracking device and you’ll have to go to the Ski Hill, and go into the wilderness
8. Follow the tracker to the left, then go to the river, then get the white puffle.
9. Tap the white puffle to help you across the river, the white puffle will create a bridge for you to cross over.
10. Call the Yellow Puffle
11. You are then at the bottom of a mountain.
12. Then use you’re grappling hook on the mountain to start the Grapple Gadget game.
13. Talk to Rookie and then call the Green Puffle to retrieve Rookie’s hat, and then return it to the penguin.
14. You will then receive a fishing line from Rookie.
15. Then call the yellow puffle to open the icebox where there is two puffles trapped.
16. Then open you’re spy phone and use the wrench to open the cage where the puffles are.
17. Go to the left path, and then play the Amazing Maze game to carry on.
18. Then call the Red Puffle to knock the cardboard tree down.
19. Talk to Dot.
20. Pick up all four broken propeller pieces, then the other piece of windmill.
21. Combine them all and then complete the mini game.
22. Then place the propeller that should be whole now on the windmill by using the black puffle to free Dot and the pink puffle.
23. Go back to Rookie and then use the Jackhammer on the snow then you have to complete the mini game.
24. Continue to where Jet Pack Guy is.
25. Then talk to Jet Pack Guy.
26. Use the fishing rod on Jet Pack guy to rescue him.
27. Fully complete the mini game.
28. Whistle the Yellow Puffle and use it on the Rocket to break it.
29. Then use you’re spy phone scissors to free Jet Pack Guy.
30. Then whistle the blue puffle to free the purple puffle. Then after that use the purple puffle to move the massive rock.
31. Next go through the unblocked entrance and then take the left path to Dot.
32. Use the grappling hook you got earlier on the mountain and complete the Grapple Gadget mini game.
33. You and the other agents should be on top of the mountain.
34. Herbert the Bear will appear and turn his magnifying glasses on.
35. Gary will then call you. Pick up the ice blocks you can see and put them into you’re inventory.
36. Then complete the resulting mini game.
37. To destroy the magnifying glass you must move Dot’s beam to connect to Rookie’s.
38. Move Rookie’s beam to connect then with the Jet Pack Guy
39. Move Jet Pack Guy’s beam to connect with your penguin.
40. Move your beam until it is pointing at the magnifying glass.
41. The magnifying glass will blow up and then you’ve completed mission 9!
Herbert’s Revenge Mission 10: The Ultimate Mission Cheats
1. Ensure you listen to the Director as he’ll say to go to the geyser as it has erupted.
2. Then talk to Gary. You’ll then be teleported near the Mine Shack.
3. Talk to the Rookie and Dot then Gary for instructions.
4. Go on you’re map and go to the Ski Village where Jet Pack Guy has found Herbert.
5. Use you’re scissors on the Ski Lift.
6. Then call the purple puffle for assistance and use him on Klutzy the crab.
7. Talk to Herbert until he agrees to work with you and save the island.
8. Click on you map and go to the Gift Shop, then talk to the Shop Owner then take the floating device and the jacket.
9. Then go back to the Ski Village and then take the rubber duck floating tube on the left side. Give all the 3 items to Herbert.
10. Rookie will arrive then talk to Dot and Gary.
11. Go to the Attic of the Ski Lodge
12. Then cut the strings off of the box with Klutzy the crab’s claw. Then take the inflated octopus.
13. Then go to the Boiler Room and get the inflated whale.
14 Go to the Underground poll and take the life preserver.
15. Go to the Iceberg and talk to Gary and then play the Aqua rescue game.
16. Then go to the Plaza and talk to Dot.
17. Go to the Stage and then take the fake beard and the put it in the bucket of paint. Then play that mini game.
18. Go to the Pizza Shop and go speak to the owner which is the chef.
19. Take the mop and the pan, use Klutzy’s claw and cut off the mop then take the pizza pan.
20. Click on Dot and complete the Mini Game.
21. Gary will ring and say some stuff, then go to the Mine.
22. Then go back to the Gift Shop, then go to the staff door, then get the tape on the desk.
23. Go to the Ski Village and then use the tape on the balloon.
24. Then use the helium on the balloon and give it Herbert.
25. Then go to the Mine Shack again.
26. Use the Jackhammer on the geyser and then play the awesome mini game.
27. Call the White Puffle and use it to freeze the geyser.
28. Herbert then will call, and just talk to him.
29. Then call Klutzy from your puffle menu and use him on the statue above the geyser.
30. Then use the purple puffle to drop the statue on the geyser.
31. Then use the black puffle to weld the statue.
32. Play the mini game.
33. Talk to the Director and then Mission 10 is completed of Herbert’s Revenge
SNAKE TOKEN CHEATS
Snake tokens are hidden in Herbert’s Revenge missions 2-7. When you find them all, you earn a game on your Spy Phone.
Mission 2 – Secret of the Fur
Take the goggles once you get them, go to the Snow Forts. Use Flare, the black Elite Puffle to melt the snow. Then play the mini-game and collect the token.
Mission 3 – Questions for a Crab
Go to the river by Herbert’s Base and use Loop, the pink Elite Puffle to catch the fish jumping out of the water.
Mission 4 – Mysterious Tremors
After going under the Gift Shop and before you go to the Boiler Room to catch Herbert, use Chirp, the yellow Elite Puffle on the machine to get the tile.
Mission 5 – Operation: Spy and Seek
If you go to the mine shack, to the right there will be an Anvil. Use Pop, the purple Elite Puffle to lift it and grab the token.
Mission 6 – Waddle Squad
After you set up the table for the Gift Shop clerk, talk to him. He will ask you to fix the safe. Use Flare, the black Elite Puffle to weld it, and then use the wrench to open it. Then grab the token, inside the safe.
Mission 7 – Veggie Villain
When you reach the ladder, move your cursor to the patch of corn on the left. Go into the corn there, and use Chill, the white Elite Puffle to cross the water and collect the token.