Club Penguin Mission 1 – Case of the Missing PufflesPosted by Tech163 on July 18, 2007 under Missions
Here is the walkthrough for Club Penguin Mission 1, The Case of the Missing Puffles.
- Talk to Aunt Arctic.
- Go to the Ice Rink and take the pictures on the far right to Aunt Arctic.
- Go to the Pet Shop and decrypt the code on the sheet of paper located on top of the pet house. It should say G has “a number” of socks. The number is different for every person.
Use this to decrypt your message.
- Go to the Sports Shop and give the number you have found in the message from the Pet Shop.
- He will open the closet. Take the life Raft and go to the Ice Berg.
- Throw the rafts and save the penguins on the ice. Be sure to check the wind speed.
- Go to the Mountain and fix the penguin’s telescope with your wrench in your Spy Phone.
- He will let you use the telescope. You should see puffles flying around the large mountain.
- Go back to the Sports Shop and get the rope.
- Go to the mountain and use the rope to get to the summit.
- You should see the puffles there. Take them back to Aunt Arctic and receive your prizes.