Club Penguin Rookie Tracker 2013
Our Rookie Tracker can be used to help you track Rookie on Club Penguin. I have decided to create it so you can find him on Club Penguin without wasting so much time. You can find it below. For the best results, however, also follow @clubpenguincc and @lokiterry on Twitter.
Add this to your site
<a href="http://www.cheatswhiz.com/clubpenguin/rookie-tracker/" title="Rookie Tracker"><img src="http://clubpenguin.cc/widgets/tracker/rookie.png" alt="Rookie Tracker" width="220" height="110" /></a>
Background of Rookie:
Rookie is roaming on Club Penguin and here is some information you should be aware about. Here are some things about Rookie:
- He is a green penguin, like Aunt Arctic
- He has red sunglasses
- He is most likely hanging around the April Fools party rooms such as the Box Dimension during the April Fools Party
Tips on finding Rookie on your own:
- When searching for Rookie, be sure to check the popular servers. This includes Abominable, Frozen, Blizzard, Mammoth, Sleet, and many others. If a normally empty server is crowded, that’s a sign that there is a chance he is on that server.
- Rookie will most likely be found in the Box Dimension area, but can occasionally be found in other rooms as well.
- If you do find Rookie, but are unable to click him, browse through the list of penguins in the room, and click on his name.
- Rookie usually logs on during the popular hours, mainly 12 PM – 9 PM PST. Rookie often visits the less popular servers during off-peak hours.
- If you see a large crowd trying to get into a room, there is a high chance Rookie is in that room.
- Rookie changes server every 10 minutes or so, but he can occasionally be found on multiple servers simultaneously.