Club Penguin 2012 SchedulePosted by Jammer Dj on January 3, 2012 under Other Stuff
It’s been rumored that Disney has recently released a brand new magazine, with sneak peeks of the Club Penguin’s schedule for this year – 2012! – Check out what has been mentioned for this year.
- January – The Underwater Party
- February – Rockhopper’s Quest
- March – Puffle Party. At this party, PH, the puffle handler, may become a mascot and we will be able to meet her and get her stamp.
- April – April Fools party, Rookie’s appearance.
- May – Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow will be released.
- June – Music Jam Party
- July – Nothing planned yet.
- August – EPF Mission, Herbert may come out of hibernation.
- September – Fall Fair!
- October – Halloween Party 2012.
- November – Nothing planned yet.
- December – Holiday Party-Christmas Party.
Are you excited for the 2012 schedule? While we have yet to see the magazine for ourselves, we believe this is quite possible, as Tech163 has received other tips related to some of these events (one of those which we will be posting later today). If anyone has seen anything that also supports this, please email email@example.com and let him know.
Nonetheless, which of these are you looking forward to? Let us know your opinion in the comments below!