Real Life Events
Did you know that Club Penguin has had some real life events around the world? Here and there they will have an exciting and fun event someplace on the globe. Here’s a list:
- Club Penguin Visits Time Square – In celebration of their third year anniversary, there was an event held in New York City by Club Penguin to celebrate three years of running.
- Le Carnaval de Québec 2010 – Between January 29 to February 14 2010 Club Penguin was at this carnaval. They even had their own ice sculpture!
- From September 1st to October 3rd 2010, Club Penguin visited the Melbourne Aquarium in Melbourne, Australia.
- Big White Ski Resort Sign – At the Big White Ski Resort in Canada, Club Penguin got a sign advertising them near the Snow Tubing Area.
- Eldorado Mall in São Paulo – From October 9th to October 19th 2010, Club Penguin visited the Eldorado Mall in São Paulo to celebrate a special event called the “Day of Infants”.
- Kelly Tarlton’s in New Zealand – From April 16th – May 1st, Club Penguin had some events at Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World.