Club Penguin is free to play, however if you become a member you will get extra benefits such as:
- Access to special rooms on Club Penguin
- Much more clothes
- Ability to change your igloo and get igloo flooring
- Able to purchase furniture for your igloo
- Ability to get other Puffles
- More stamps to unlock
- More games to play
- Servers and rooms don’t fill as quickly for members
However, becoming a member costs real money. It can be paid for several ways. They include:
- Credit Card
- Membership Card
- Disney Gift Card
- Pay by Cash
There is three different intervals for membership:
- Monthly (auto renews unless canceled)
- Six Months
- One Year
Club Penguin also ran a three month membership special. You can read more about that here.
There is also membership badges for your penguin, depending on the total time you’ve been a member.
That basically sums up membership! If you have any more questions about membership, be sure to ask.