From time to time, Club Penguin will have their “mascots” waddle around the island – these are fictional penguins that you can meet. They are controlled by the Club Penguin Team. When you meet them, you can unlock a stamp and get their background.
- Rockhopper – Rockhopper was the first mascot ever in Club Penguin. He first came to Club Penguin in late 2006. He was the one who introduced Red Puffles to Club Penguin. He has given out a total of three backgrounds. His penguin is the color red, has a black beard, and a black hat. He also usually has his red puffle with him, Yarr.
- Gary – Gary is Club Penguin’s inventor. He has built a number of inventions, which usually end with “3000″. (such as Pizzatron 3000) He was also the leader of the PSA, aka the Secret Penguin Agency. He is usually on Club Penguin during the Halloween Party. He tends to wear a lab coat and glasses.
- Cadence – Cadence is a newer mascot in Club Penguin, introduced in January 2009 during the Waddle On Dance a Thon. She is the pink color, and has colorful hair, shoes, headphones, and a scarf.
- Aunt Arctic – Aunt Arctic is mainly known for her work in the Club Penguin Times. She is featured in the first Club Penguin Mission, and loves Puffles. She wears a Pink Toque & Glasses.
- Penguin Band – The Penguin Band makes appearances from time to time as parties such as the Music Jam, and will also play at room openings – in September 2006 they played at the Lighthouse when it opened. The Penguin Band consists of four members – G Billy, Petey K, Stompin’ Bob, and Franky.
- Sensei – Sensei makes rare appearances in Club Penguin. He usually visits the island right before a new Card Jitsu game is released. He is also known as the Fire Sensei and Water Sensei.
- Rookie – Rookie is a EPF agent who tends to mess things up. His first appearance on Club Penguin was during the 2011 April Fools Day Party.