Club Penguin Aqua Grabber Cheats
Here are complete cheats and tips to getting loads of Club Penguin coins on the game Aqua Grabber.
Where is Aqua Grabber Located?
You are able to play the game, Aqua Grabber by going to the Ice Berg.
How do I operate Aqua Grabber?
To operate Aqua Grabber, you’ll need to navigate the water with your arrow keys. To control the claw, you’ll need to press the spacebar. It’s important to remember bubbles are the key to survive!
Aqua Grabber Guide
When starting Aqua Grabber, you can pick one of the two levels to play. You can choose either Calm Waters or Soda Seas. Please note, Soda Seas is members only. Calm Waters and Soda Seas has 5 levels you can play:
- Find the main treasure.
- Find the rare treasure.
- Finish without losing a sub.
- Time trial.
- Compressed air mode.
If you bring down your Pink Puffle with you into the game, the pink puffle will save you oxygen, which is a good thing, as water will go into the Aqua grabber slower than normal.
Aqua Grabber Clam Waters Cheats
Remember while your playing Calm Waters you’ll need to make sure you pop bubbles to get you more air to stay alive longer to find the treasure.
Clam Waters – Finding the Main Treasure
The main treasure are white pearls that you must collect from the blue clams. To complete this, you must hover above the clam until it goes to sleep, it’ll open it’s mouth and then you press the spacebar to grab it! There are five pearls that you need to collect.
Clam Waters – Finding the Black Pearl
If you go through the clams, you’ll notice one of them will have a black pearl, this means you’ll earn a stamp and more coins.
Clam Waters – Finding the Rare Treasure
To find the rare treasure in Clam Waters, this is the big pearl! To get the big grand pearl, follow these steps:
- Collect all five small pearls.
- Go to the very bottom of the ocean and you can enter via the tunnel.
- Go the right side and collect the black rock. This will cover as the Grand Pearl.
- Take the rock over to the left and drop it in the mouth of the clam.
- Take the white Grand Pearl and go back up the tunnel, the same tunnel you went down. You’ll notice a Mullet in the way, wait until it goes to the right then go past.
- Go to the very top of the water, making sure you don’t hit any fish! – Then drop the Grand Pearl in the net, to realise the Grand Pearl press the spacebar.
Clam Waters – Completing Time Trial Mode
This tests how fast you can collect the Grand Pearl. To earn the stamp, you must collect the Grand Pearl before the clock ends! Do not collect the 5 little pearls, you just need to get the Grand Pearl to pass this level. Make sure you go fast and try and not hit anything.
Clam Waters – Completing Compressed Air Mode
The Compressed Air Mode, you must be able to collect the Grand Pearl without hitting any object! If you hit something, you will automatically lose. To make this level even harder your submarine will go faster. You will have to travel really well and smooth! – You have unlimited time so take your time!
Member Only – Soda Seas – Finding the Main Treasure Cheats
The members only game Soda Seas’ main treasure is the Amethyst gem. Here’s how you can get the Amethyst:
- You’ll need to find all the cream soda barrels, there are 5 in total. Take them to the top of the water and place them in the net. The water will then become clear.
- Once you’ve put all the soda barrels in the net, go to the very bottom of the sea and enter the tunnel where their air bubbles are.
- You will then need to get past the 4 puffer fish, which they do expand!
- You will then encounter the bigger puffer fish. Although it’s important to note when he sucks in the water, you will go closer to him. Once you he releases the water, you will move away. You must go around him to find the next tunnel, which is below him. Remember there are still smaller puffer fish!
- You will then find the Amethyst treasure Grab it, make sure you have air, and head back the same way you came in. Make sure you drop it in the net!
Soda Seas – Finding the Rare Treasure (Diamond)
The Rare Treasure in Soda Seas is the Diamond! – It’s hard to get this Diamond so follow this guide to help you:
- You need to remove all five cream soda barrels out of the water!
- You then need to go to the left side of the sea and go into the tunnel. Collect the worm bait by jumping your submarine up at the rocks, the worm will fall down.
- Using the worm you caught, use it for bait to get the yellow fish.
- Take the yellow fish to the tunnel which is located on the bottom right of the sea, you’ll then find the Mullet. Use the yellow fish to catch the Mullet. Remember the fish will force you to go places you may not want to go. Once you’ve caught the Mullet, you can then release it.
- Now that you’ve got the Mullet removed, you can enter the tunnel, go down the tunnel and you’ll see gold coins and a red crab. Make sure you don’t grab the coins. Wait for the crab to take all his coins.
- Now that the crab has finished getting the coins, he will present to you a diamond! – Which is what you need!
Soda Seas – Completing Time Trial Mode
In order to complete Time Trial on Soda Seas and earn a stamp. You need to collect the Amethyst Gem before the clock ends!
Soda Seas – Completing Compressed Air Mode
The Compressed Air Mode, you must be able to collect the Amethyst Gem without hitting any object! If you hit something, you will automatically lose. To make this level even harder your submarine will go faster. You will have to travel really well and smooth! – You have unlimited time so take your time!
Find the Squid in Aqua Grabber
The Squid Spotter stamp can be found in Aqua Grabber. You need to find the squid in the game. You can find him in the deep water of the game. There is no cheat to make him show. Once you play the game a few times on either levels, the squid will appear eventually.
Catch the Mullet in Aqua Grabber Cheat
In order to get the Capture Mullet stamp, you need to find the Mullet and return it to the net in Soda Seas. I’ve mentioned above how to get to the mullet.
Capture the Crab’s Treasure in Aqua Grabber Soda Seas
I’ve previously mentioned how to get to the Crab to get the Diamond, that is where the money is, so take a look at Soda Seas level above. Once you get there, grab the coins until you have them all, make sure the crab doesn’t take any of them. If he grabs a coin, you need to get it from him to get the Crab’s Treasure stamp.
That’s all the cheats and tips for the Aqua Grabber game! – Do you like Aqua Grabber? Leave a comment and let us know!